April 30th signifies one year that EUBC has the leadership of President Dr. Ioannis Filippatos, Vice-President Sumaid Khalidov and Directors Alexander Klemenko, Andre Micallef, Ani Hovsepyan, Dmytro Tonyshev, Felipe Josè Martinez Martinez, Krasimir Ininski, Nenad Borovcanin, Ohanes Ovsepian, Vasile Citea, and Zsuzsanna Toth.
Despite a year filled with many obstacles, the following objectives were achieved:
◦ EUBC Code of Conduct
◦ EUBC ByLaws amendment
◦ Updated Host City Agreement
◦ First in-person EUBC Board of Directors meeting and joint meetings with Chairs of EUBC Committees (cost covered by EUBC)
◦ New EUBC logo and Brand Identity
◦ New EUBC website
◦ Reactivation of Social Media channels
◦ Inclusion of Balkan Championships on EUBC calendar
◦ Erasmus+ Application (Project to increase number of female coaches and R&Js)
◦ Improved communication with National Federations
◦ Appointment of new Secretary General (due to decision of former SG to resume duties at the Italian Boxing Federation)
The EUBC leadership expresses sincere thanks to all National Federations, administrators, officials, boxers, coaches, committee members, fans, and the entire EUBC family for their continued collaboration and dedication to boxing.